Photo/Video Production Assistant
We're looking for a part time Photo/Video Production Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position should be experienced in both photo and video production. You should have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced and high-quality production environment. This candidate will play a key role in the organization of all photo and video documentation and be responsible for the photographing, filming and post-production of all projects. This candidate needs to have strong story telling abilities which can be effortlessly conveyed through their work, supported by strong, creative editing skills. Their productions will be the heart of every case study and will be used for marketing purposes. This position has the potential of leading to a full time role. Candidates must be local to the Los Angeles South Bay area.
- Report to and work closely with Project Managers to forecast video needs, assess feasibility and prioritize work.
- Ability to create storyline for all case studies/videos.
- Shooting all footage for, but not limited to, behind the scenes production, instructional videos, case study videos, promotional videos, and photo documentation (in-house and on location).
- Organize and perform video/photo shoots, taking care of all aspects (including but not limited to video, sound, lighting talent placement and actions).
- Work with Project Managers to seek and obtain approval from stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintenance and care of company photo/video equipment.
- Manage large quantities of images and video (editing, resizing, tagging, logging) in a highly organized, timely and detailed manner.
- Ensure all photo-based aspects of studio are set up and managed correctly.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback.
- Working experience with Canon 5D, Canon TI required.
- Working knowledge of Photo Shop and Illustrator.
- Must be proficient in editing with Adobe Premiere
- Knowing After Effects is a bonus
- Must have basic knowledge of encoding
- Working knowledge of both IOS and Windows
- Experience with video production, camera operating and editing.
- Experience with still photography lighting and digital equipment.
- Graphic animation experience a plus.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within a production team environment, while producing high quality work.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and occasional travel.
To apply send us an email by clicking the button below. Please, include your resume and portfolio.