Junior Level IT Technician
Our Los Angeles South Bay design and build studio is looking for a part time junior level IT technician. The ideal candidate should be highly organized and preferably from the local South Bay or surrounding area. This job has amazing growth potential and is ideal for the candidate who is willing to do the work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees operations for a specified location including software, hardware, phone administration, and the local area network
- Provides level I & II end-user support for software and hardware issues
- Oversees operations of the local area network
- Installs and upgrades Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals
- Troubleshoots Desktop Virus and malware issues
- Maintains a daily backup of all network files
- Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty
- Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance
- Provides recommendations of program changes to correct software problems
- Assists in the purchasing of new computer equipment and peripherals for a specified location
- Performs software and hardware inventory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers
- A minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees
This position has the potential to lead to additional opportunities within the company. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send us an email by clicking the button below. Please, include your resume.